Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Planning and Organizing

As much as I try to be organized myself...I sometimes be so ambitious and then get half way done and never get to reach my deadlines which then leads to procrastination.  One thing I know for sure is that planning and organizing is one of the few that we need to do to be successful in whatever we plan on accomplishing.  It can either be simple things from cooking to cleaning your room or simply planning out your schedule for the day.

I wanted to reach to as much students and parents regarding graduation requirements and college/career options yet have been thinking on what would be the best way to reach to all.  I finally decided that through my blog, I will be able to at least make it easier for students, parents and interested parties to check out this blog and hopefully narrow their search regarding college and career info.  I will try my very best to update this site and provide direct links that are important for college planning, applications, Financial Aid and scholarship links and info.  Of course, let's not forget the WCCUSD graduation requirements which aligns closely to the A-G UC/CSU eligibility requirements.  Hopefully, I will try and make more sense of what these requirements are and the minimum recommendations to take such courses.

I have planned and organized all valuable information I see important for every single student and parent.  Hopefully, I will try make it where it is like a one stop shop to search for resources regarding options after high school, college, careers as well financing options such as FAFSA(Financial Aid) and scholarships.

If you have any questions or comments that you may want to know or see, I will try my best to search the information and add it here on my site.


Thank you!   

~ Mrs. P

No comments:

Post a Comment